well..I had a very pack easter holiday the past few days..It was enjoyable and fun to travel all the way to Adelaide, Alice Spring and Uluru by car..my whole body is aching now thanks to the Uluru rock mountain..I didnt manage to reach the top..cos I was kinda dehydrated up there..haha!!anyway..it was a very nice and good experience..it was fun to do that with a bunch of friends..we laughed we teased each other..we played game in the car..the only part that upset me is after trip I actually miss him more..nothing happened just that he wrote something on my Ipad that touched my heart..I regretted for not giving any reply but the thing is I find it super meaningless to give any reply because..the ending will still be the same isn't?at least i can treat him super normal now..I wont feel anything when we had any physical contact..perhaps I am numb now..n cold inside..anyway!!I just reached home!!and heading to airport soon to pick my sis..I am so half dead..cos didnt really slp the whole 4 days..even in the car..
ohya..we killed 2 rabbits 2 birds and injured 1 kangaroo during the journey..hahahaha!!okie..I am mean..but on the way there and back..we saw a lots of dead animals like kangaroos..dogs..sheeps..birds and even big cows..and I am kinda numb looking at it now..and the car is full of blood stain..gona help to clean up the car later as well..before sending it to him..and 1 last interesting experiment..we spent a night in a car..like really in the car at the road side..because..we were out of petrol..and all the petrol stations were closed on the way to Uluru..and yea..my housemate gona car pool one of the strangers car to the nearest petrol station which is 52 km away and came back to fill in the petrol..and after the experience..we act prepared 20 L of petrol in the car everytime we need to drive during midnight..and the greatest part is the petrol was leaking in the car booth..and I was so scared I will just die like that for inhaling so much fuel..hahaha!!so yea..there goes my 4 days trip..
I thanks all my trip mates for giving me such a wonderful and memorable trip..I enjoyed a lot!!and yea..being with you is also the best time in my memory..=)..
have fun people!!and happy holiday!!
cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment