20110414

1 month..

I just ended my 14th April with a broken heart..we know each other for a month now..and no news from him at all for this day when he kept on reminding me how many days we had known each other..isn't that ironic?he told me whenever I miss him..or I have anything to tell him..write it down..100 letters not enough then 200..till I am sick of it then I will over him..if only if thats so easy for me..and where the hell do I get the time to keep writing what I wanna tell him..I am so stress up with my studies..I just can't wait for this week to end and finally can start my Mid Sem test revision..and yea..I miss him terribly..and these few days..I am having tachycardia so badly and I am scared my myocardiac muscle will tear off 1 day if this cont like that everyday day for few hours..what the hell is wrong with me..where is my strong side?why must all this happened now..and I am going to meet him tomorrow..how am I going to face him?feel like calling him and tell him how much I miss him but the thing is if i ever did that..I will be the most stupid girl in the world..he always said that I am a lil kid..yes..I am..in this area..ROAR!alright..I am so gona force myself to turn in now..and all the best for my presentation tomorrow..

Good night world..good night to the one I am missing the most now..

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment