20100822

八正道 (Eightfold Path (aryastangika-marga))

went to temple again yesterday..and eightfold path was taught..and what is eightfold path?i shall explain 1 by 1..

佛教教义。亦称八支正道、八支圣道或八圣道。意谓达到佛教最高理想境地(涅槃)的八种方法和途径:
Buddhist teachings. Ching also known as eight, or eight Holy Saint. Means to achieve the highest idea of Buddhism situation (Nirvana) in eight ways and means: 

1、正见。正确的见解,亦即坚持佛教四谛的真理
1. Right view.Rightly, that adhere to the truth of Buddhism Four Noble Truths.

2、正思维。又称正志,即根据四谛的真理进行思维、分别
2. Right Thought. Chi also known that under the Four Noble Truths to think of truth.


3、正语。即说话要符合佛陀的教导,不说妄语、绮语、恶口、两舌等违背佛陀教导的话
3. Right language.  That speak to comply with the Buddha's teachings, do not tell lies, flirty, talk evilly gossip that oppose to the words of Buddha taught.

4、正业。正确的行为。一切行为都要符合佛陀的教导,不作杀生、偷盗、邪淫等恶行
4. Right trade. Correct behavior. All actions must be consistent with the teachings of the Buddha, no killing, stealing, sexual misconduct and other evil behavior.

5、正命。过符合佛陀教导的正当生活
5. Right life. Lead a proper life that Buddha had taught us.

6、正方便。又称正精进,即毫不懈怠地修行佛法,以达到涅槃的理想境地
6. Right convenient. Also known as being refined, no slacking in practicing Buddhism, the ideal situation to achieve Nirvana.

7、正念。念念不忘四谛真理
7. Right mind. Never forget the truth from Four Noble Truth.

8、正定。专心致志地修习佛教禅定,于内心静观四谛真理,以进入清净无漏的境界。
8. Right positivity. Dedicated to study Buddhist meditation, inner contemplation on the Four Noble Truths of truth, to enter the realm of pure leak.



So,that all the eightfold path. Among all, I like the 3rd path the most. 2 days ago, I got insulted by someone who I used to love a lot, someone who I used to put in all my heart and soul to be with, someone who I used to naively think that he will be my life partner. After being insulted, I thought of cursing him, thought of hating him, but after yesterday, the 3rd path ask me to have 3 good's: good thought, good deed and good words. So now, I had let go, no matter how much he insulted me, he will be the one who will suffer in the end and if i curse him and hate him, I will be the one who suffer due to the "the law of cause and effect"(因果报应). 
I really hope I had really let go and he will never be one of the cause that will influence my emotion anymore.NEVER! 

cheers~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment