20100828

威廉王子。。。。

woke up early in the morning around 6am..decided to do study for my mid year test..half way reading..went and scroll my facebook's homepage to look for newfeed..and I watched this video.."Malaysia's funniest and tragic court video"..Video of Teoh Beng Hock Inquest proceedings on 18th August 2010 MACC Lawyer Abdul Razak Musa cross examining renowned Thai pathologist Dr Pornthip Rojanasunand. My feeling after watching was..WTH!WHAT KIND OF LAWYER IS THAT..still dare to say he serves as a lawyer for more than 24 years..buang muka MALAYSIA ja..BALIK KAMPUNG! JANGAN "MEMPERSIASUEIKAN" DIRI..come on la..poor Teoh Beng Hock..haih..

anyway..my point for the blog title is not about the video..is about prince William....hahaha!kla..actually yesterday I finally found back my favourite milk green tea..and the brand for the milk tea is 威廉..and the bottle is classic..hahaha...nice words were written on the bottle.."远渡重洋  不变的是神秘的芬芳  不列颠纯白的浓郁乳香   正等着调和醉人的茉莉茶香    在华丽优雅的庭院中   在和风徐徐的午后   英伦情人邂逅了东方美人“ 而我就是那东方美人。。。哈哈哈哈!!okie..I'm hyper early in the morning..so..I like the wordings..and I always like the Chinese name.."威廉"..yea..only Chinese name..not the English one..no offence..haha!anyway..it tastes nice and I like the bottle!!!=p

another thing..CELESTE!!!I finally get to sit the super express train..yes..super kind..from oakleigh to south yarra..some more is back one..hahaha!!!

kla..gona go back to studies..before I suddenly got emo again..I really got a very bad moodswing since don't know how many thousand years ago..grrrr....ohya..here's the picture of my prince william..hehe..
have a nice day..everyone...^^

cheers~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment