today..on the way to uni..I feel bad for fighting for the seat in the train..mainly because I was really tired and I need to sit!haha..anyway..as usual..I sit next to the window..and yea..it was raining this morning..while I was "admiring" the scenery..i felt very uncomfortable because all 6 seats were occupied today..and I felt squeezy..when it reached Richmond..1 person went off..then..South Yarra..another 2 went off..Toorak..I was the only 1 left..and then Caulfied..4 seats were being occupied again..this whole scene made me think of our life is just like train..well..not only train but whatever public transport..people come in and out just like that..sometimes you can't even noticed..people who sat next to you might just be a passer by in your life..or if he/or she talk to you..she/he might be someone important to you for the rest of your life..who knows?and you will be the passer by to someone else too..
life is just like getting into the train..everything is unpredictable..we don't know who will be sitting next to us the next minutes..who will leave us..or when will the train crash..people come in and out from our life..but we are the one who chose who to remember..who are worth to be remembered..anyway..I hate taking train alone everyday..always bring me funny thought..haih..
So..precious every second with your love one..you won't know when he/she will leave you..don't make yourself regret eventhough I already regretted doing a lot of things that I shouldn't..but I believe is still not too late..hmm..ishh..should really finish my assignment now..due next week and I am still slacking..so..people!fighting!!
cheers~~
No comments:
Post a Comment