been busy over all the assignments, quiz, test and volunteer job recently..thought maybe busy a bit can make me think less about everything that happened around me which I really don't feel like dealing with it..but in fact the more i trying to escape..the more it bothers me..and now what bothers me the most again..people around me..or should I say someone i used to treat as best friend?well..I don't recognize her anymore..she is walking on the bitchy pathway now..the one i used to have fun with no longer there..people can't criticize her in a funny way anymore..she gave me a feeling that she is at the top of the world..unreachable..again why people can change soooo easily?
one night while i was waiting for tram to go home..i heard this from people beside me.."finally show her true colour"..the moment i heard that..she came into my mind..maybe she was like that..just that I did not notice..maybe because she was good in covering up herself..and i didn't even notice..and naively treat her as 1 of my best friends..I should change to protect myself from being hurt isn't it?seems like everyone around me is faking themselves..haih..gona get back to my lab report now...
it's time to hav a good talk qing ai de!cheer up.since she was once ur best friend,u should try to help her,shouldn't u?i will chat more with u when u r online on msn.hugs.
ReplyDeleteaih..some ppl just don bother how others look at her isnt it?how long can i help her if she donno how 2 think..lalalalalalaalala...
ReplyDelete