20130626

I am back..

Finally I am back again, finally have some lonely time. 2nd year 2nd sem, no time to really have a rest, things changed, people changed and I learned a lot. Not sure how I actually feel about the whole sem 2, ups and downs, hectic, time passed super fast. Oh well, now that I am having holiday I feel tired all the time. TATT.....hmm. ha!

Anyway, I am really looking forward for my UK trip, to meet up all my loved one, attending my friend's grad for the 1st time, celebrating another friend's birthday  and going to one of my dream place! ahh, other than happiness and blissfulness, I can't think of any word to describe how I really feel now. I am really a blissful kid, I thanks my parents for giving me this opportunity to go there to learn and explore. My mum was so sweet for telling me that she wants me to be like her, able to go Venice with my lover. I am so so so happy. hah! But before that, I will need to endure the sadness of separating me n him for a month.

Speaking of him, I got to admit I did not feel anything about the fact that he is leaving to UK till he cared and feeling so sad infront of me. Whatever he said touched my heart and making me to miss him now. Haih, all I hope now is he can arrived there safe and sound.

Well, my turn to get ready. Tata and have a nice day!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment