20111113

a lil update..

Well..I would say..time really flies..I finished my 1st paper and got back my result..can I say I am really proud of myself because I had never get such a good result in Med school before..high grading was soo far from me in the past but I am actually getting it now..perhaps being alone in the town isn't a bad thing huh?no distraction I guess?but what really upset me now is my parents reaction about my hardworks..they took my result for granted..I wish they know how much effort I did put in.. realizing how much time I had put in studies..how much my life had changed since I came back from Melbourne..seriously, frankly speaking..I am still not used to the life here..yes..I spent my 17 years here and I only spent 3 years in Melbourne..but it really has a huge difference..anyway..I won't give up..their attitude and behavior will not be strong enough to pull me down..being a good doctor is my dream and I had already come this far..is too late to give up anyway..=p

well..talking about Prince Andrew..he is really an easy going and friendly Prince..sadly the 1st thing I heard from him was "what the hell is this?!"..I won't blame him for saying that..because he said that when I was performing a case with cathetherisation..a very disgusting procedure I would say..but overall..I have a really good impression about him..a small chat with him did lighten up my day..

back to uni life..is getting better I guess..have a pretty good relationship with my batchmate..considering they will shout my name whenever I enter the lecture hall..those guys were great eventhough I am like their elder sister there..but yea..enjoyable..workload wise..is really super heavy..I can feel a super huge rock landing on my shoulder..eventhough the next exam is on Jan..but I can really feel the stress now..presentation..assignments..clinical case performing going to come after one another..but I am really enjoying it..this is what I chose isn't it?

I can't wait for holiday..I need a break..sadly my UK trip got cancled!everything planned but dad suddenly disallow it..feeling so depressed..as if I was reaching the top of mount Everest but I slipped and falled..ARRGH!my roadtrip around UK!!Cardiff..Southamport..Edinburg..Scotland..Manchester..Liverpool and NEW CASTLE!!alll gone..my dream..vanished!but hey..I am still longing for my sis's return..and also all the awesome friends from Melbourne..

Exam period now in Melbourne..I am really so lonely here without anyone to talk to when everyone was busy hardcoring..and I was struggling if I should wish him good luck for his exam..my heart asked me to do so..but my brain stop me..so I should just follow my brain this time and stop my heart from getting anymore more injury..well..I guess thats all..

last thing..the weather here is killing me..it just makes me feel so sleepy all day during the weekend..and I so not proud to announce that I wasted my whole weekend watching Scrubs..

chaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment