20110629

untitled..

終於真的要開始新的旅了。。心情雖然沒之前那麼糟可是心里還是好不舒服。。答應媽了不會再哭泣所以會壓抑着自己吧。。想說心里還是會想念與擔心著他吧。。將來的日子真的完全看不見。

在飛機上睡了幾乎五小時。。真的很想哭。。心情並沒有比較好些。。聽著有著那麼多回憶的歌讓我更心痛。。我到底是怎麼了。。我真的不可以在這樣了。。真的。。繼續這樣會傷了多少人啊。。顏嘉儀。。是時候長大,變得更堅強了。。

一個人在機場等著感覺真的很差。。我到底又怎樣了。。我真的好想念他。。為甚麼我的心還是會那麼痛。。我真的很想知道我到底做錯了甚麼。。會有今天這樣的下場。。之前的美景就這樣消失了。。我到底得罪了誰?


I am still having this bloody mixed feelings..I don't know what I want..Soon, I am heading to a brand new life which I don't know whether I am happy with it or not. One thing that I clearly know what I want is..I want him as my friend..a normal true friend since he used to be my soul mate, but why is he being so insist to avoid me? What is he thinking? Is he still into me?If not why is he not brave enough to face me? haih..I seriously miss talking to him..sometimes I don't even need to open my mouth and he knew what I want to say.No fate..what to do?


Anyway..I am now in my new house...having my own space to do whatever I want..but the cctv in my house outside my room is making me so uneasy..My parents will come and ask me why are u up so early..ROAR!and while I was cooking..my mum was actually watching me in her room..isn't it suppose to stalk the maid and not me?!grr..well..I am totally in love with my room and of course the super kitchen as well..AWESOME!cooking in such a big kitchen make me feel so happy..well..I am still waiting for my swimming pool to be ready..stop swimming for few days makes me feel uneasy too..hah!well..really hope I can finally stand up again and welcome my brand new life with a smile on my face..really..I am really sick of this kind of life..thinking about the same people everyday and can't contact em is driving me crazy..


cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment