20110621

my current feelings..

what am I doing now?acc-ing my friend (A) for his final paper..but all I am thinking now is him (B)..I don't know whats wrong with me..was talking to one of my friends (C) and get to know more about B..for the sake of myself..I clearly know that I have to let go..and there is no future..being with B is not gona bring me any good..but as a friend..I am still feeling hurt and sad that something bad will happen to B..thinking if I am able to help B but apparently C did put in a lot of effort helping him edi..so many years..C knows B more than I do..C understand what is B thinking..C advised me not to waste anymore time..B is cureless..the moment C said that to me..my heart was broken..I don't know why am I feeling that way..is it because how is it possible for me to fall for such person?or I am just purely upset about how people think about B as a friend?I started to get confused..I wish I am there for B now..acc-ing B to study for his last paper..but well..of course A will need more support now..at least A know his own way and what he should do..he knows that if he screwed up this exam..his future will be gone..but B don't even care..all he wants is a cert..I wish I could change his thinking..I wish I can help him for not being so miserable before exam anymore..but obviously there is no way I can change him..considering the friends he is joining now except A and C..none of them will actually motivate him..I wonder how his future will be..looking him screwing his own life like that..that's really not the way..what else can I say?really wish I could help him..haih..

No comments:

Post a Comment