20100710

my holiday so far..

hmm..I am glad i am back this holiday..but I am sad to see my mum being soo unhealthy..I am pleased that I am by her side when she needs me the most..I enjoyed everything i did for my family soo far..something I don't usually do..woke up early in the morning to make breakfast..go pasar alone..yea..alone..last time at least my sis was the driver..but now..I am able to do everything by myself..go pasar alone to get ingredient for lunch,dinner and healthy juice ingredient..I am glad that I am able to serve my parents..I am happy to see them smile and happy after eating all the food I cooked..I am glad that my dad secretly told my mum that "ah, our daughter really grow up now.." I am happy to drive my mum to wherever she need to eventhough I am really tired and feeling headache..I am happy to help my mum to settle everything that she can't do when she is alone..collecting rental..doing every single housechores..forced them to drink my vegetable juice..and make them eat med on time..this is the most meaningful holiday i ever had..I finally realised how happy i can be eventhough just stay at home serving my parents..and make them happy..they don't expect much from me..they just want to stop playing the main character in their life..and this holiday..i finally manage to be the main character in my family..and now i wish to stay in Msia..I know they are surely gona miss me soo much..well..I will miss them soo much too..daddy mummy..I love you!

So!Let's talk about today..I am pretty happy today..I kind of realised what I need and perhaps what I deserved..thanks so much for letting me to realised all this..I kind of letting go whatever that is not belong to me..and try to learn to cherish whatever I have now..pursuing whatever I deserved..it may take me a long time but I know that is what I want..thx!

and last thing is..juz read sum1's blog..feeling kind of weird..I am not sure how to describe that feelings..I just feel weird!feel like that blogs used to meant for me but in fact it is not..hahaha!whatever la..hmm..i think everything i said in my 2nd n 3rd paragraph is super unclear..but dats e fun part!!haha..k..gona wait for world cup now!chaoz!!!!nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment