Anyway, looking back the past few weeks, I have no idea what was I busy with, assignment and studies perhaps, and BIRTHDAY OUTINGS! thanks everyone for giving me such a wonderful celebration an memories. LOVE YOU PEOPLE HEAPS!!=D
Been troubled by this guy who suddenly confessed to me, perhaps is not sudden for him since apparently he had started liking me for months. I am sorry I reacted weirdly and not how you expected me to react, I was shocked when you told me when you started liking me, and I don't remember any significant event that I did to let you fall for me, and also I have someone else in my mind when you confessed to me, but thanks for proving me how much you like me and how much you observed and understand me though we don't hang out much, you are right, choosing between 2 is hard, but when it comes to choose the one who like you more than you like him, it gets so much easier and you can actually get more happiness, no? I am sorry for being so selfish, but I really don't wish that relationship will become part of my burden. I am not sure what to do, thanks for answering all the questions I asked and let me know more about you. I can't deny that you are a great guy, but perhaps it isn't the time yet, have to focus on my studies and assignments! Since I didn't get annoyed by you and willing to hang out more with you, no one can tell if I will actually fall for you one day in the future. =)..be patient.. you might get what you want. Thanks for being so brave to tell me everything, I know I am silly and blur sometimes, but I really don't mean to hurt you if I said anything wrong, was being too straightforward I guess.
Back to SSC, have to submit tomorrow!!!=D
No comments:
Post a Comment