20130216

Thanks for the V-day Chocolate.. Though didn't really have a great day but at least I know who is my true friend for now, like right now in my uni life.. Thanks for always being there for me, thanks for being so caring, thanks for being so naggy and keep asking me to go and see doctor whenever I am in pain, thanks for scolding me whenever I was trying to sleep late, thanks for acc-ing me most of the night till I fall asleep, thanks for cheering me up whenever I am down, sorry for making you worry all the time, promise will not speed while crying again when I am really upset. Thanks God for placing you in my life, when I thought I had lose all my friends in uni, thanks for being such a wonderful friend, I regretted for not knowing you earlier, didn't even know your existence when my friend asked me about you, whatever it is, thanks so much! May our friendship will stay..=D

A totally different topic, guess I made a very wrong decision, how many times should I tell myself, no one will ever appreciate what I did, so yea, that's where I am going to stop myself from wasting time on people who don't worth my time and kindness.

Happy Birthday everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment