20110820

is time..

is time to write something normal here..gona kill the emo me..=)

well, I realised that some memories are untouchable, once you touch it..you break..haha!n yes..I am stupid enough to flip out all my not so good memories and screw myself up..end up sleeping whole day today, what an unhealthy life..haha!!

so, talk bout my current life..most of my close friends would now I got accepted by Newcastle University Med School..I am happy at least I still get what I want eventhough is not in the country I want but Hey!I get to go UK in the end and getting UK uni cert!so yea..not that bad afterall..I am gona work so bloody hard to make my family proud..I am not the weak and useless 1!My failure in the past isnt gona break me down..I know I can do it!so that's bout my studies..

about my family..hmm..ever since we moved into a new house..everyone's tempered tend to calm down a bit especially my dad..as for my bro?still way toooo far for him to come back to normal..but I am trying my best not to make him angry..n my mum still cute as usual except she will be soo naggy bout certain things..haha!and sis..having her great life in Melb..I guess..assuming the lesser she contact me the greated the life she is having now..haha!

next..my relationship life..the suckest part of my life now..that's al I can say bout this part?haha!well..eventhough is the suckest among all but I know it didn't really play a very vital role in my current life..so yea..I will find a so much better 1..which I won't be waiting..but let him appear himself infront of me..hoho..

so yea!!trying to attract more positive force not rather than letting myself going deeper and deeper of depression..Jia you!!

lastly..I am gona wish all my best and close friends who are leaving to UK soon to pursue their dream..have fun in UK..I will miss you all no matter where you people are..and all these people include Celeste, Denise, Wai Suet and Yvonne..hugz and kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment