finally have a day to take a break..the happiest day I had after all the crap I had been through..Thanks girls..and Derek for letting me know all the nice songs..although problems not solve yet but at least I am able to take my mind off just for 1 day..we eat,we sing, we chit chat, we hang out, we laugh..it just feel so good to be with all of you..and sorry nise..for using up so much petrol!sorry Derek for not being able to bring you back and end up late..but HEY!I really had a super great time..that was really the time you guys can see me smile happily from the bottom of my heart..you people are just too awesome..I know..good time won't last..when I woke up early the morning..I am expecting the worst scenario..and yea..mum walked in to my room..passed me a newspaper and said..why don't you go India?I told her..if u insist me to go India..I rather stop study..and the great thing was..her replied was..k den..go look for a job..my heart was broken..they rather I give up my dream then letting me to do what I want..why are they so manipulative..1 wave had calm down..here comes another..my dad.."why are you at home all the time?go find out what is really happening!"the fact is I did..and I told them..but they are the one who couldn't face the reality..everytime when they told me decision lies on me..they will oppose all my decision..I am serious..if they continue do that to me..I will give up my studies..and that's it..that's my life..you want to manipulate my life..dream on!I had had enough..please just give me a break..4 years!been listening to you all..see what I got now!can't you people just wake up!unexpectedly,my sis is the only 1 who is being supportive now but she isn't with me now..sis..I miss you so badly..
Anyway, I really had a great time yesterday..with all my beloved girls who are always so caring..my dear Denise who will whatsapp me to check me out almost every morning..my airen who always encourage me..thanks so much..eventhough I would wish you too will be with me..but no..don worry..I wont expect anything from you..all I know now is..after all the happiness I had, I am feeling really super hurt now..I am like sitting on the roller coaster..came all the way down from the top..I am lost and I really donno what to do..
a song being recommended by Derek..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment